Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Do You Think?....

Okay, folks. So I know I am the worst blogger ever. I have come to terms with this. I will try to redeem myself, but I make no promises. So, here goes.

My new job involves children from first grade to sixth grade. Yesterday we helped the elementary school with a carnival-type activity for families. Basically all we did was stand at the bounce houses and let kids go into them two at a time (I know - fun, right? But hey, if I'm getting paid for it that's fine with me....). I was told by two different kids at this event that I look like these two ladies:


"That girl from Scooby Doo"


AND


"Lady Gaga"


Weird, right? Kids these days....

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Glad to see you back after 11 months. How about some pics of your "new" bedroom?! Love you LOTS!

Vicki said...

P.S. I LOVE your background!

Amy said...

lady gaga!!!! HAHAHAHA. Are you serious?

Kelli said...

That is so funny! My students were asking my age the other day. One guessed 19 and one guessed 43! Lol